Dimensions: 15.4cm x 15.4cm x 15cm
New format of the under-gravel filtration system used by Taiwanese shrimp breeders.
This design allows for the convenient removal of substrates when necessary. Typically used with buffering soils as the substrate for shrimp but any substrate can be used as a substitute. The unit can be used in any tank setting, not just for shrimp.
The filtration unit is air-driven, hence an air pump and air tubing is required for the system to run.
Unit includes: 1 x Transparent box + Bottom Plate
2x Suction Cups
1x Internal Pipe
1x External Outlet & Air Connection Unit with Extendable Head
- Courier Service Selections are provided at the end of check-out.
- For WA Customers, please select Toll Priority for Live Fish orders.
- In the unfortunate event of a DOA, please message us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a video in an unopened bag and corpse within water for us to process the claim.
- Postage costs are not refundable.
- Ensure you arrange to receive the package. Deaths resultant from leaving the package unattended for an extended period of time will not be refunded.
- Please be aware that marble variety bettas (i.e. Koi, Grizzle, Fancy, etc.) can change pattern and colour during transit as well as over time. We cannot guarantee the pattern will remain the same throughout its lifetime.
- Fin nipping during transit is an occurrence that can happen during postage. Please understand this is a risk with long-finned varieties.
- If there are any issues, please contact us on the day of arrival with images.
- For more information on shipping policies, please click here.