Sera Betta Aquatan
Sera Betta Aquatan
Water conditioner for betta friendly water rich in minerals
- Immediately removes chlorine and chloramines
- Binds heavy metals
- With mineral substances
sera betta aquatan immediately conditions tap water according to the requirements of bettas and other labyrinth fish. It removes harmful substances such as chlorine and chloramines, binds heavy metals (e.g. copper, zinc or lead) and protects against ammonia. At the same time, it adds important mineral substances in a bioavailable form to the water, which is to the benefit of bettas:
- Calcium for a strong, well proportioned skeleton and flawless scales
- Magnesium for strong growth and muscles
- Manganese for healthy growth and improved fertility
- Iodine for a balanced development and better disease resistance
By doing so, betta aquatan ensures optimal living conditions for all bettas and other labyrinth fish.
Particularly well suited for nano aquariums and the breeding of bettas.
- Courier Service Selections are provided at the end of check-out.
- For WA Customers, please select Toll Priority for Live Fish orders.
- In the unfortunate event of a DOA, please message us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a video in an unopened bag and corpse within water for us to process the claim.
- Postage costs are not refundable.
- Ensure you arrange to receive the package. Deaths resultant from leaving the package unattended for an extended period of time will not be refunded.
- Please be aware that marble variety bettas (i.e. Koi, Grizzle, Fancy, etc.) can change pattern and colour during transit as well as over time. We cannot guarantee the pattern will remain the same throughout its lifetime.
- Fin nipping during transit is an occurrence that can happen during postage. Please understand this is a risk with long-finned varieties.
- If there are any issues, please contact us on the day of arrival with images.
- For more information on shipping policies, please click here.