Java Moss is an easy, hard aquarium plant to grow. Its ease of growth and nature makes it the ideal plant to attach to decor such as driftwood or to steel frames to form mats.
It is commonly used for shrimp set-ups to provide grazing and hiding areas.
50c round sized amount will be sent.
WA customers please note plants are not allowed by the WA Quarantine.
- Courier Service Selections are provided at the end of check-out.
- For WA Customers, please select Toll Priority for Live Fish orders.
- In the unfortunate event of a DOA, please message us on email@example.com with a video in an unopened bag and corpse within water for us to process the claim.
- Postage costs are not refundable.
- Ensure you arrange to receive the package. Deaths resultant from leaving the package unattended for an extended period of time will not be refunded.
- Please be aware that marble variety bettas (i.e. Koi, Grizzle, Fancy, etc.) can change pattern and colour during transit as well as over time. We cannot guarantee the pattern will remain the same throughout its lifetime.
- Fin nipping during transit is an occurrence that can happen during postage. Please understand this is a risk with long-finned varieties.
- If there are any issues, please contact us on the day of arrival with images.
- For more information on shipping policies, please click here.