Sera ImmunPro Mini
Sera ImmunPro Mini
Probiotic growth food for ornamental fish above 4cm (1.6in.)
sera ImmunPro Nature is the growth food for all ornamental fish above 4 cm (1.6 in.). The probiotics are applied to the food in a particularly gentle procedure and stabilize the intestinal flora of the ornamental fish. They ensure reduced water pollution because of more efficient food utilization. Due to the high protein percentage of more than 50%, the addition of probiotics and other functional ingredients such as MOS, Haematococcus (rich in natural astaxanthene) and Spirulina, the breeder food ensures quick growth, strong development and brilliant coloration of the fish.
ImmunPro Nature is another groundbreaking innovation success by sera in the ornamental fish food range. This excellent ornamental fish food for the first time contains the intestinal flora stabilizer Bacillus subtilis, which is approved for ornamental fish since June 2016, and is expressly recommended by the EFSA (European authority for food safety) for use in ornamental fish food, as to improve growth and food utilization.
The optimized usability of the food lastingly supports the quick, even development and the health of the fish. The strengthened animals become ill considerably less frequently. Additionally, water pollution by waste products is considerably reduced.
Due to the growth supporting properties of the food it is excellently suited for breeding ornamental fish.
- Courier Service Selections are provided at the end of check-out.
- For WA Customers, please select Toll Priority for Live Fish orders.
- In the unfortunate event of a DOA, please message us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a video in an unopened bag and corpse within water for us to process the claim.
- Postage costs are not refundable.
- Ensure you arrange to receive the package. Deaths resultant from leaving the package unattended for an extended period of time will not be refunded.
- Please be aware that marble variety bettas (i.e. Koi, Grizzle, Fancy, etc.) can change pattern and colour during transit as well as over time. We cannot guarantee the pattern will remain the same throughout its lifetime.
- Fin nipping during transit is an occurrence that can happen during postage. Please understand this is a risk with long-finned varieties.
- If there are any issues, please contact us on the day of arrival with images.
- For more information on shipping policies, please click here.